Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Candidates who wish to pursue a career as a Biomedical Scientist, Healthcare Scientist, Clinical Research Associate, Analytical Chemist, Clinical Pharmacologist, etc. take up extensive research-oriented programs like PhD in Pharmacy, which is one of the most prestigious and highest academic degrees. Its syllabus covers topics like medication origins, medical applications, additives, and biological effects. All the students who wish to research drugs or medicines and related subjects at an advanced level should go for this course. SVU is among the top universities for a PhD in Pharmacy. The course duration is of 3 years and consists of coursework, research, tests, experiments, and dissertation submission. This doctorate program touches on each aspect of the design and usage of drugs and medicines.
Courses Offered Under PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences Program:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Pharmacy
- The candidate must have a minimum of 55% Marks in PG for Gen. /OBC and 50% for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy) layer / differently-abled category candidates as per govt. rules.
- NET/GATE/SLET/SET qualified candidates will be exempted from CET as per UGC norms.
- Registration Fees = Rs. 2000/-
- Programme Fees = Rs. 60000/- (Per Semester)
- Examination and Viva Fees = Rs. 30000/-