Ph.D in Nursing
PhD in Nursing is a doctorate program with a duration of 3 years, and it provides the candidates with knowledge in both nursing and public health fields. Under this course, candidates develop specific skills related to the enablement and preservation of healthcare, improving each graduate’s employability across various healthcare settings. This PhD course provides knowledge, and skills in the areas of clinical practices, management, and other relevant areas of professional nursing. Various software and information-technology-related knowledge are also given to the aspirants, under this program. Doctorate holders have various job opportunities in the medical field. It is one of the highest research-focused degrees that can be earned in the nursing domain. SVU holds a place among the best universities for PhD in Nursing and provides specializations in many areas like clinical psychology, audiology speech pathology, health science, child development, nursing, etc.
Courses offered under PhD in Nursing program:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Nursing
- The candidate must have a minimum of 55% Marks in PG for Gen. /OBC and 50% for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy) layer / differently-abled category candidates as per govt. rules.
- NET/GATE/SLET/SET qualified candidates will be exempted from CET as per UGC norms.
- Registration Fees = Rs. 2000/-
- Tuition Fees = Rs. 95,000/- (Per Semester)
- Examination and Viva Fees = Rs. 30,000/-