Ph.D in Education
A PhD in Education is an academic degree of the highest order, most suited for candidates who want to take up a full-time career in academia and research at the university level. It is a 3 years-long program that trains students to take a more theoretical, study-based approach to learning. Students who pursue a Doctorate in Education mainly focus on mastering a specific subject or adding exclusive discoveries to a body of existing literature. The student’s research and findings can act as driving changes in their fields of study and can inspire others to take references based on their research work. A PhD in Education is one of the most popular degrees amongst candidates, who dream and aspire to become professors or take up good positions in the field of academia. These programs enable students to get their works published in renowned journals and also present their papers at national conferences. SVU is one of the topmost universities for PhD in Education and it provides a number of other doctorate programs as well.
Courses Offered Under PhD in Education Program:
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Education
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Physical Education
- The candidate must have a minimum of 55% Marks in PG for Gen. /OBC and 50% for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy) layer / differently-abled category candidates as per govt. rules.
- NET/GATE/SLET/SET qualified candidates will be exempted from CET as per UGC norms.
- Registration Fees = Rs. 2000/-
- Tuition Fees = Rs. 45000/- (Per Semester)
- Examination and Viva Fees = Rs. 30000/-