Ph.D in Commerce and Management
A PhD in Commerce and Management is an intensive study and research in business management. It is a 3 year-long program that focuses on and involves Accounting, Decision Theory, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Legal Studies, Financial Studies, Leadership, Marketing, IT Management, Human Resource/People Management, Statistics, and much more. Generally, scholars who intend to build an academic career as professors and researchers opt for a PhD in Commerce and Management. Doctorates are given, a lot of preference in business schools for the positions of professors and educators. This degree can be highly beneficial even in the corporate world. SVU is one of the best university for a PhD in Commerce & Management in India, it enables the students to hold extensive research under the guidance of expert mentors, who help the researchers in gaining invaluable insights in their area of study.
Courses offered under PhD in Commerce and Management program:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Commerce
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Management
- The candidate must have a minimum of 55% Marks in PG for Gen. /OBC and 50% for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy) layer / differently-abled category candidates as per govt. rules.
- NET/GATE/SLET/SET qualified candidates will be exempted from CET as per UGC norms.
- Registration Fees = Rs. 2000/-
- Tuition Fees = Rs. 45000/- (Per Semester)
- Examination and Viva Fees = Rs. 30000/-