In this article, we will shed some light on the relevance of a WILP for Professionals, understand the benefits of integrated learning programs in various industries, and on the gaining popularity of the WILPs in India.
An individual gives a major portion of their lives to gaining education becoming ready to compete in the demanding industry and securing a comfortable life for themselves and their families. But with the constant changes and innovations in the technical and corporate world, the need for persistent acquirements has become extremely imperative. After a certain time span, the professionals realize that there is stagnation in their respective work areas, and their knowledge is limited to the degree that they hold. In order to up-skill or re-skill, one needs to stay informed with the newly introduced industrial trends and latest technologies.
This is where the WILP Programs come into the picture, these programs are a set of activities specially conceptualized for working professionals, enabling them to gain the necessary knowledge and expertise in their area of interest, and helping them upgrade the skills, that they can use in their current workplaces and also gather advanced knowhow of the altering industrial trends. Many large MNCs sponsor WILP programs for their employees, and a lot of premier institutes and universities also have the provision of integrated learning programs for working professionals.
Shri Venkateshwara University is one of the Best Private Universities in India, providing a number of Work Integrated Learning Programs for professionals working in the technical and corporate industry.
SVU offers some of the most competitive industry-oriented work-integrated learning programs, empowering working professionals to continue education without compromising on their jobs. WILP programs are offered in Diploma, UG, and PG programs at SVU.
Now let’s know a bit about the major streams in which the WILPs are available:
1. Engineering:-As we all know, this is one of the most in-demand and booming streams, approximately 70% of the students opt for engineering every year, given the handsome pay packages and career options an engineering degree gets along with it. But the technology and innovation industry is always advancing and new inventions make it very important to constantly stay in touch with the changing trends. And for individuals to study along with their jobs is quite a task, but with the provision of WILPs, this has become quite easy, as these programs are designed keeping in mind, all the challenges the working professionals face, especially time management and maintaining a work-life balance.
The courses offered under engineering work-integrated learning programs are:
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
Electrical Machines and Drives
VLSI and Embedded Systems
Communications and Signal Processing
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
Internet of Things (IoT)
2. Management:-Business management studies have become very popular in India and abroad over the past few years. The field of business management deals with the daily management of business operations in any organization. Every business needs to be managed efficiently in order to sustain and provide profitable outcomes, therefore it requires business managers for handling its various operations. A number of highly sophisticated MBA colleges are there in India that provide leading-edge education and experience to the students.
The courses offered under management work-integrated learning programs are:
BENEFITS OF TAKING UP A WILP FROM SVU:
- Staying informed and updated with the new and varying industrial trends.
- A wide scope of better career opportunities.
- An easy-to-maintain work-study balance.
- Professional and personal growth through the improvement of soft skills.
- Learning from the pedagogical and industrial experts. We have faculty members from esteemed institutes like IITs and IIMs, with proven excellence in their fields of knowledge.
- All-inclusive industry-oriented curriculum.
- Development of professional proficiencies and decision-making skills.
If you wish to boost your skills and explore different spheres of technical and executive fields or want to become better in your current field then a WILP is of great benefit to you. With the help of WILP from one of the Best Private Universities like SVU you can discover a new world of opportunities and prospects, and learn while you continue to earn.